Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you

Now that the elections are over and finalized, I would just like to thank all those that voted for me and helped me in my first election. I could not have done it without you all.

I look forward to serving the residents of Ferndale, but I can't do it alone. During my term in office I look forward to your comments and questions. You can email me at brentlistenstoyou@yahoo.com.

As the new year approaches I look forward to the following items that will be coming before the council:
1. The police station and library projects (An Emergency Operations Center has to be part of the police station project)
2. The new Commercial Zones being developed to better prepare Ferndale for future growth.
3. Working with the Economic Development Commission as they develop some ideas in how to bring economic growth and jobs to Ferndale.

Thank you all again for your help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to comments. I have recently learned that comments come to me as anonymous. Therefore, please sign your comments unless you really want to be anonymous. Let's keep the discussions on topic. Thanks...